Commercial And Residential Purchase And Sales
Our real estate law firm has represented both buyers and sellers of commercial and residential real estate throughout Texas. This law firm’s history began with major and sophisticated real estate projects and complex commercial litigation in Houston, Texas. This established background has enabled us to bring this practice experience to cities like San Antonio and Sugar Land, Texas.
We represent clients in matters related to the purchase and sale of real estate, including:
- Drafting and negotiating real estate contracts
- General consultation of interpreting various real estate purchase contracts, including those promulgated by the Texas Real Estate Commission
- Negotiations and contract executions
- Representation of individuals and entities at the closing table to assist in the review of closing documents prepared by title companies
- Preparation of documents, including purchase agreements, general warranty deeds, special warranty deeds, deeds with vendor liens, deed for condominium projects, notes, deeds of trust and lien releases
Title companies like Fidelity National Title utilize our real estate law firm to prepare closing documents which would include deed drafting and seller finance documents.
Contact Us When You Need Help
We are a Houston, TX, trial firm that represents individuals in litigation over disputes concerning the purchase and sale of real property. Such cases would include representing buyers or sellers desiring specific performance of a party to the contract.
In contrast, our Houston real estate lawyer has represented parties defending against claimants demanding specific performance or damages that they claim are associated with what they call the benefit of the bargain. Our law firm represents clients claiming a breach of contract. And we have successfully defended against breach of contract claims. Contact us through our online form or call 713-572-4900 to learn more.
Se habla español: Spanish-speaking services are available at our law office.