Legal Support For Your Investments And Other Holdings
Real Estate Contracts
- Commercial leases: We draft commercial leases for tenants in retail space, office space, shopping centers and other commercial space.
- Residential purchase and sale agreements: We work with buyers and sellers to draft and negotiate buy and sell agreements or leases for residential real estate. These agreements include one-to-four family residential resale contracts, new home construction contracts, residential condominium resale contracts, seller’s and buyer’s temporary residential leases, and short sale addenda.
- Closing documents: We represent buyers and sellers to ensure all closing documents protect their best interests. We provide counsel on negotiating purchase price, removing old liens, transferring escrow accounts and reviewing mortgage terms.
- Rural property contracts: We draft and prepare farm and ranch resale contracts, unimproved property contracts, and livestock grazing agreements.
- For sale by owner (FSBO): Although FSBO transactions can save sellers and buyers thousands of dollars, there are risks to both parties. We help ensure best interests are addressed and the proper disclosures are made, as required by the Texas Property Code.
- Seller and third-party financing: Seller financing, third-party financing, and loan assumption.
- Disclosures and notices: Seller’s disclosure notices and buyer’s termination of contract.
- Oil, gas and minerals: Buying or selling property when the seller owns mineral interests requires special attention from an attorney that understands the complexities of mineral conveyances. Our attorneys are experienced in drafting mineral deeds and surface deeds with reservations of oil, gas and other minerals. We also prepare and negotiate oil and gas leases (OGML) and mineral leases.
- Business formation: name availability, certificate of formation, bylaws, operating agreements, certificate of membership units, stock certificates, organizational consent, partnership documents, business conversions, business operations and maintenance
- Business contracts: joint venture agreements, asset purchase and sale agreements
- Employment: employment agreements, independent contractor agreements
- Securities: UCC-1 financing statements, mechanic’s & materialman’s (M&M) liens
Experience | Loyalty | Communication | Results
Results come first in real estate and business law matters. We have the experience to achieve them in even the most challenging cases.
Call 713-454-7875 or send an e-mail to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced Houston real estate and business law attorneys.
Se habla español: Spanish-speaking services are available at our law office.