Maximizing Compensation For Injury Victims
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury, your first step should be to seek medical attention, if you have not already. Your next step should be to contact an experienced personal injury attorney at The Weaver Law Firm. Our Houston and San Antonio personal injury attorneys serve clients in Texas who have suffered injuries in all types of accidents, including:
- Auto accidents and other passenger vehicle accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents that can lead to catastrophic injuries
- Accidents caused by truck driver error including fatigue, distracted driving or inebriation
- Motorcycle crashes wherein riders were hurt due to other drivers’ negligence
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents, which are an increasing cause of concern in the area
- Cruise ship accidents that affect passengers — either of the cruise or other vessels
- Accidents in the workplace that prevent individuals from continuing on in their jobs, either in the short- or long-term
We represent people who have suffered catastrophic injuries of all types, including brain and spine injuries, back injuries, fractures, amputations and more. We also represent families that have lost loved ones due to wrongful death.
Experience | Loyalty | Communication | Results
Our Texas accident injury lawyers are loyal and dedicated to standing by your side until your case is resolved. We pride ourselves on honest and consistent communication, making certain that your questions are answered and that you have a clear understanding of the direction in which your personal injury case is moving. No matter what challenge your personal injury case involves, you will receive our best. Our job is to help you get full compensation. We do our job well.
All Personal Injury Cases Handled on a Contingency Basis
You are not required to pay by the hour in personal injury cases. We handle these cases on a contingency basis, which means you pay only if we are successful in getting you compensation.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Se habla español: Spanish-speaking services are available at our law office.