Walker Smith is a dependable, dedicated, and driven attorney, who's primary focus is to represent clients in various litigation and transactional matters. Walker provides effective assistance to those seeking judicial relief and legal support. He has experience in complex business litigation and a wide range of real estate and oil and gas matters. Walker's diverse legal experience enables him to provide valuable counsel to clients. He has assisted an array of clients with their legal needs, including individuals, small businesses, and large corporations. Walker knows that each client's matter is unique, and he prides himself on his ability to tailor his approach to issues in a manner which best achieves a client's desired outcome.
As a third generation attorney, Walker is very familiar with the effort and commitment that is required in order to be a successful attorney. In his career, Walker has developed a reputation for his hard work and his ability to identify practical and economically efficient solutions for clients. Walker is devoted to his craft and works diligently to ensure each matter receives the attention and respect necessary to achieve a specific goal.
In addition to his legal skills and work-ethic, Walker takes pride in his ability to connect and effectively communicate with people. Whether he is engaging with a judge, client, opponent, or colleague, he is able to successfully resolve issues in an efficient manner. Walker understands that for most clients, navigating legal matters can often be a daunting and frustrating, if not terrifying experience. As such, Walker works hard to ensure that clients are heard and that their needs are met.
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section of the State bar of Texas, Member
- Real estate, Probate & Trust Law section, State bar of Texas, Member
- Commercial Litigation and Transactions
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Defects
- Personal Injury