An experienced ATV rider or motorcycle rider may know that all-terrain vehicles can be extremely dangerous. ATVs and motorcycles do not have the kind of protection that cars and trucks have. That is why Texas ATV accidents can result in brain injuries or a wrongful death case.
ATV riders care about safety. They know that safety is a priority when riding. Still, accidents happened even when riders do their best to be safe. And sometimes the accidents result in the death of a passenger.
What can cause a Texas ATW accident?
1) Driving while impaired from drugs or alcohol. ATVs, like other vehicles should not be driven when under the influence of drugs or alcohol. A drunk ATW driver can cause the death or serious injury to the passenger.
2) Driving without the right training.
3) Bad riding conditions. It rains. Bad weather occurs. And bad trails are often the result of negligence. Sometimes the ATV rider is hurt because of bad conditions on an ATV trail.
4) Carrying too many passengers. Many ATVs are not made to carry passengers; they are made for only one rider.
5) Manufacturing defect. An ATV may have a defect that can cause major injury. Many ATVs can tip easily.
An experienced lawyer may also use experts to discuss the design defect. Understanding the causes of a ATV accident may be complicated and need detailed investigation.
If you have questions about a Texas ATV accident case, feel free to call a Texas lawyer in San Antonio or Houston. You can reach a person injury lawyer at 210-807-8932.
– Article By Richard Weaver