On or about October 7, 2013, Houston police investigated a fatal accident at the 4700 block of Almeda Genoa. The truck accident occurred around 2:40 a.m. on Sunday, October 6, 2013.
The Houston Police have not released the names of the victims. However they reported the following:
1) The driver of a green Honda Accord traveled eastbound on MLK Blvd.
2) The driver of the green Honda failed to make a proper and complete stop at a red stop sign prior to making a left hand turn onto the Almeda Genoa street.
3) A red Ford F-150 truck then crashed into the Honda.
4) The truck was traveling westbound on Almeda Genoa.
5) After the truck accident, the truck rolled over and then come to a complete stop in a parking lot of a gas station.
6) The truck then exploded into flames.
7) The driver and passenger sustained catastrophic injuries. They died at the scene of the accident. What was the cause of the passenger injuries?
8) The condition of the Honda driver is unknown. The driver was taken to Ben Taub Hospital.
Was drinking and driving involved? The police do not believe that is the case. This is more likely the result from negligence and careless driving. Was it the truck accident result of cell phone use?
If you have information about the accident, feel free to call us or the Houston Police Department directly. If you have questions about personal injury law, feel free to contract a Houston personal injury lawyer at 210-807-8932.
– Article By Richard Weaver