Josh Eberle counsels clients on commercial disputes, real estate matters, oil and gas litigation, construction litigation, employment and trade secret disputes. He has negotiated corporate and real estate transactions and trade agreements. Mr. Eberle has the unique experience of representing business in both private practice and as in-house counsel at a prominent oil and gas exploration and production company.
Mr. Eberle serves his clients by taking a proactive approach and by developing creative, practical and value-driven solutions to disputes and complex problems. Mr. Eberle understands the importance of each case to his client. He approaches all of his client matters and cases with the same integrity and intensity that has served his clients so well for so long.
Mr. Eberle holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance from Texas A&M University and a law degree from South Texas College of Law. While in law school Mr. Eberle was a member of law review and the law school's nationally-recognized moot court team. Mr. Eberle was admitted to the state of Texas in 2008.
Mr. Eberle graduated from Strake Jesuit High School in Houston, Texas.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Disputes
- Commercial Property Sale and Lease Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Oil and Gas Litigation and Title Disputes
- Surface Use Disputes
- JOA and Mineral Lease Issues
- Mineral Trespass Issues
- Environmental and Legacy Litigation
- Mineral and Mechanic’s & Materialman’s Liens
- Texas, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Texas A&M University
- Major: Finance